Thursday, October 16, 2008

Turning over a new leaf

Chris McGinn has posted a new blog at http://blogs.digitallanding.com/ called Turning over a new leaf.




I got my new edition of Family Fun magazine in the mail today. I love tearing out ideas for crafts and recipes to do with my kids as they age. But now I don’t have to!

Family Fun is one of 40 magazines that has joined Coverleaf, an online magazine viewing and clipping site. TItles such as Better Homes and Gardens, Fortune, Wondertime, and Scrapbooks, etc are among the magazines available on the site.
If you have a print subscription to a magazine the service is FREE. If you don’t have a subscription you can buy one for a low rate or even buy the issue for as low as 99 cents.

If you are looking for ways to declutter your home, this may be a great option for all those “clips” you have hanging around.

No comments: