Saturday, November 15, 2008

Crash this party

Chris McGinn posted a blog up on Digital Landing about sites that make party planning easy.

On top of planning for Christmas, I also have two little boy birthdays coming up in the next few months. Until now I have gotten by with just family get-togethers, but those days are ending soon.

On Skip To My Lou I discovered a fabulous site for party-impaired people like me. It’s called Crash This Party, and it is a site where people post all about their party themes, decorations, menus, invites–the works!

Whether you have upcoming holiday shin-digs or a big birthday party to plan for, this site is a great place to find some ideas and it is free to join.

Of course, another party planning must-have is Evite. It has transformed the way I invite people to parties. Goodbye, stamps!

So, where do you get your party-planning ideas?

No comments: