Sunday, April 26, 2009

Battery Fashion

Jessie Atkin posted a blog on Digital Landing. Read about the new wristband that can charge your gadgets on the go.

So battery life has definitely improved in recent years where my favorite portable gadgets are concerned, but the number of gadgets I have has increased as well. Sometimes I just don’t remember ot charge everything I’m going to need the next day.

That’s where the Wrist Band Portable Battery comes in. The names says it all. It’s a battery pack you wear like a cuff, and it can supply power to all your extra portable gadgets. It’s a li ion battery itself, and comes with connection adapters for all your basics (cell, MP3 player, etc. etc)

I don’t know how convenient it will be to travel around with all the adapters, but the band itself could be a lot uglier, and comes with a sweet light display so you know how much juice your portable juicer has left (even if it can be a toss up with your other gadgets).

No comments: