Thursday, June 25, 2009

Movie Mash

Jessie Atkin posted a new blog on Digital Landing about how you can make videos using tv clips, and the program that helps you do just that.

I love Youtube. I love watching music videos full of clips of my favorite shows. I like watching clip mashups, and I like seeing home made trailers. Now Elgato has made it even easier for Mac users to create just such masterpieces with its video capture.

Video capture basically connects your computer to an analog video source and helps you convert video from your television to video on your computer (ready to use online, or on your ipod). With these new files you can watch your favorite TV on the go or use it to create the next great online sensation. It’s totally worth it for the advancement of online art.

No comments: